I love summer so much that I named my first computer Summer (I also loved the O.C a lot at the time). Things are getting autumnal but I just had a week in the sun and I can’t quite bring myself to say goodbye to summer yet. I’m hoping for a late September/October heatwave to give me just a few more sunny picnics in the park.
- Boating down the Thames in wooden row boat in the blazing sun.
- Wearing shorts and skirts constantly and never having to wear a cardigan is my ideal life.
- Eating tomatoes for every meal. Tomatoes are my favourite food. If I had to pick one meal to eat for the rest of my life it would probably be bruschetta.
- Tights. I know it’s getting kind of cold. But I’m not ready to wrap up my legs for the next FIVE MONTHS just yet. I do love tights, and look forward to shopping for new pairs. But not just yet.
- Winter coats. GO AWAY.
- A sign I saw for winter vegetable soup at the end of August. Um, let’s not skip the entire spectacular season of autumn guys.